Reisterstown Furnace Repair
Get the Pro Furnace Repair Service You Have Earned
Allow the heating repair pros at Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air to personally prove to you why we’re dependable. With over 36 years of expertise, we are focused on offering the very best quality Reisterstown furnace repair technicians to serve our happy customers. In the next instance you’re needing heating repair for your own system, give us a call. We’ll send a skilled technician to diagnose your problem and discuss all the options available to you. Our goal is to make you so happy with the work we do that you become a customer for life.
Earning your trust is essential to us. Whether you desire heating or air conditioning repair, allow us to show you why we’ve been around the longest. We’re educated, friendly, and fair. We are committed to excellence, and that’s why many of our customers come from referrals.
When you hire Bruce Solomon for furnace repair, you can count on us to:
- Assign expertly-trained, local service technicians
- Send repair professionals who disclose details of necessary repairs upfront so you know what you’ll be paying for
- Service nearly all top furnace brands
- Use high-quality tools and equipment to finish repairs
- Provide courteous service with a clean workspace and limited disruptions to your day
See what our customers have to say about us here!
Benefits of Timely Furnace Repair
There are many great benefits that come with professional furnace repair services. Some of these benefits include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: One of the greatest benefits that timely furnace repair offers is improved indoor air quality. When our professionals inspect and repair your furnaces, they can also clean your air filters. This will help to remove unhealthy air particles and leave you with a cleaner home environment.
- Saves You Money: Overlooking a problem with your furnace can lead to extensive damage and costly repairs that you can avoid. Our team of experts inspect your furnaces and can take care of any issues right then and there, helping to prevent further damage to your heater and your budget.
- Keeps Your Home Warm: Preventative HVAC maintenance and timely repair can help ensure that your home stays toasty warm all winter long. Don’t wait until your furnace stops working before you check up on it.
Common Furnace Problems You May Encounter
- Dirty or Clogged Filters: One of the most common furnace problems we see is dirty or clogged filters. When furnace filters become clogged, they can restrict air flow, forcing the furnace to work harder to heat your home. This can lead to increased energy bills and premature wear and tear. Additionally, clogged filters can cause the furnace to overheat and shut off prematurely.
- Thermostat Issues: Another common furnace problem is an issue with the thermostat. If the thermostat is not set properly, the furnace may not turn on when it should or it may run for longer than necessary. It could need new batteries, or it may even have tripped the breaker.
- Pilot Light Issues: If your furnace has a pilot light, it is important that this remain lit at all times. If the pilot light goes out, the furnace will not be able to ignite and will not be able to heat your home. If you suspect that your pilot light is not working properly, be sure to have it checked by a professional.
- Normal Wear and Tear: How long are furnaces supposed to last? With proper maintenance, they can last 15-20 years. But, over time, all heaters will experience some degree of wear and tear. This can include cracked heat exchangers, bad limit switches, and damaged motors. If left unchecked, these problems can lead to decreased overall efficiency.
Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you today! Make sure you check out our incredible indoor air quality services. Take a look at our reviews as well as our coupons.
Call us at (410) 413-7575 or contact us online for professional furnace repair services in Reistertown today!
See What Our Customers Have to Say
"Friendly & Helpful; He Did A Good Job"
I have been using Bruce Solomon for quite a few years now, and I like that I know who to call when I need something. Suffice to say, I will continue to use them.- Nancina T.
"They were friendly and professional."
They were friendly and professional. It was very easy to schedule the appointment over the phone, and I plan to keep using them in the future.- Richard M.
"They are an absolute pleasure to deal with!"
Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air deserve more than five stars. They are one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. They are lovely, honest people with integrity.- Linda B.
"Very Happy With Our New HVAC System"
The technician that came out was personable, and he did a nice job. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Martha D.
Why Choose Us?
Our Values Set Us Apart
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.