Reisterstown AC Replacement & Repair
Avoid Uncomfortably Hot Temperatures with Expert AC Repair Services!
An air conditioner is less of a luxury and more of a necessity, especially during the summer months. More often than not, that’s when homeowners realize there’s an issue with their system to begin with. At Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, we’re here to help. We offer reliable air conditioning repair, maintenance, and replacements, so you don’t have to worry about suffering through days without cool air. Be sure to take a look at our indoor air quality services!
No matter your AC issues, we’re here to help! Contact our friendly staff today to schedule your appointment.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repairs
While plenty of homeowners are DIY savvy, when it comes to your air conditioner, it’s always best to leave repairs to the professionals. However, it’s still important to be informed, which is why you should know the common warning signs of a unit in need of service.
These signs include:
- Fluctuating temperatures – your unit should be able to produce consistently cool air throughout the day
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Foul odors or excess dust
- Excess humidity or leaks – if your AC is struggling to cool and there’s water under the unit, it could point to frozen coils
- Low airflow
- A unit that turns on and off multiple times
Because your air conditioner plays such an important role in your daily routine, it should be easy to detect any changes in performance. Don’t ignore your discomfort – the faster you notice an AC repair issue the easier it will be to fix.
Why Opt for an AC Replacement?
Although an AC replacement can be an unexpected expense for many homeowners, in the long run, it can also be a great boost for your home. Outside of peace of mind knowing your system will work properly for years to come, you can expect added perks like:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can help pay for the cost of your new unit in a matter of years.
- Better airflow, especially in areas of your home that were getting little to no air to begin with. An undersized AC unit can leave your home uncomfortable and increase energy costs, which is why an upgrade is always preferred.
- A longer lifespan can help limit repair issues in the future and also add considerable value to your home. Newer models are made more durable with upgraded components and features.
- New units have smart features. Most homeowners today enjoy home automation, and with a new air conditioner and thermostat, you can get exactly that. Not only will you be able to control temperature via your smartphone, but newer units also “learn” your cooling needs and routine, helping you save on energy costs.
- Safer and cleaner indoor air. Older units can struggle to catch dust and other pollutants in the air. With an air conditioner replacement, you can expect better indoor air quality that’s not only cleaner but also more comfortable, with ideal humidity levels as well.
Opting for an air conditioning replacement is one of the best investments you can make in your home, and our Reisterstown AC replacement experts can help you make the right decision!
Your Cooling Experts
At Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, we’ve been serving the local community for over 36 years. When you hire our technicians for an AC repair or replacement in Reisterstown, you can count on us to arrive when we say we will, with fully stocked trucks to help expedite the repair process. Best of all, we always respect your home and wear booties and runners, ensuring a seamless experience and no mess to clean up after! Make sure you check out incredible specials as well as our glowing reviews!
From air conditioning repair to full replacements, you can count on our cooling experts for help! Call us at (410) 413-7575 to schedule service today!
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Always On Time
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
We Focus On You
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.