Air Conditioning Service in Reisterstown
Keep Your Home Cool & Comfortable with Reliable AC Services
One of the most used appliances in your home is your air conditioner. Not only does it keep you cool in the summer, but also it helps filter the air and create a comfortable environment in your home. Because of this, dealing with a repair issue can be a stressful situation. Whether your air conditioner is blowing hot air or not turning on at all, you can count on Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air for service. Our Reisterstown air conditioning technicians are licensed and arrive in warehouses on wheels, meaning we can fix most issues on the spot. Don't forget to check out our indoor air quality services!
Signs You Need AC Service
While AC service should always be handled by a licensed professional, as a homeowner, you should know the common warning signs that a repair issue is on the horizon. Not only can this prevent an emergency, but also it can limit downtime.
Common AC repair signs include:
- Higher than usual energy costs
- Fluctuating air temperatures
- Little to no airflow in certain areas of the home
- Strange noises from the inside or outside unit
- Excess humidity or moisture buildup
- Strange odors or changes in air quality
Our AC repair experts will diagnose and troubleshoot your unit and get your home cooling again in no time!
Benefits of Air Conditioner Upgrades
If AC repairs are becoming too frequent or it’s time to upgrade your system, opting for a replacement may be the best option for your home. While it may be an overwhelming decision to make, the benefits of a new air conditioner can help. It's important to know that we also provide expert Reisterstown AC maintenance for your unit.
This can include:
- Lower energy costs. The air conditioner is one of the biggest consumers of energy, especially during the warmer months. If your unit is struggling to cool your home, it will waste even more. New air conditioners are designed to be high-efficiency, and can help you lower your monthly electric bill.
- Improved performance. If there are areas of your home that are getting little to no airflow, an old unit could be to blame. With a new AC in place you can expect more consistent temperatures and airflow in every inch of your home.
- Better air quality. The air conditioner directly affects the indoor air quality in your home. If there’s excess dust, foul smells, and respiratory issues, a new unit can help create a safer environment.
- Added property value. Investing in your home is always a good idea. With a new air conditioner, you can boost your home’s resale value and also gain access to tax credits and incentives.
We offer financing for qualified homeowners and coupons to help you make that big purchase for your home.
Get Your Home Cool Again
At Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are your reliable Reisterstown air conditioning service company. We understand that a day without your AC can leave you uncomfortable and, in some cases, put your health at risk. That’s why we offer same day service and always arrive when we say we will. With over 36 years of local experience, you can count on us for air conditioner repair, maintenance, and installation services. Make sure you check out our coupons as well as our reviews!
Keep your home cool and comfortable with reliable air conditioning services. Call us at (410) 413-7575 to schedule service today!
See What Our Customers Have to Say
"Friendly & Helpful; He Did A Good Job"
I have been using Bruce Solomon for quite a few years now, and I like that I know who to call when I need something. Suffice to say, I will continue to use them.- Nancina T.
"They were friendly and professional."
They were friendly and professional. It was very easy to schedule the appointment over the phone, and I plan to keep using them in the future.- Richard M.
"They are an absolute pleasure to deal with!"
Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air deserve more than five stars. They are one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. They are lovely, honest people with integrity.- Linda B.
"Very Happy With Our New HVAC System"
The technician that came out was personable, and he did a nice job. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Martha D.
Why Choose Us?
Our Values Set Us Apart
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.