Reisterstown Heating Services
Reliable Heater Services in Reisterstown & the Surrounding Areas
The winter season in Reisterstown can be a challenge. Especially if your heating system is on the fritz. Whether you have a central heater or a separate system like a furnace or heat pump, it’s important to ensure these systems are prepared for the colder months.
At Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are your reliable heating contractors. With over 36 years of local experience, we understand the needs of homeowners and can help keep your home safe and warm this winter.
What Are the Most Common Heater Repair Issues?
As a homeowner, knowing how your system works and what to look out for can make all the difference between a simple fix and an emergency heating repair.
There are many symptoms that could indicate you need a heater repair, including:
- High energy costs - Energy bills will always rise in the winter. However, if you’re seeing an abnormally large increase every month, your HVAC system could be to blame. The harder it works to keep you warm, the more energy it will use, leading to those rising costs.
- Uneven temperatures and airflow - Are there certain areas of your home getting no airflow at all? Is the air coming out lukewarm at best? Performance issues are a clear indication that a repair is needed.
- A decline in indoor air quality - Your heater is integral to filtering the air and keeping you comfortable. If you’re seeing an uptick in allergies, notice excess dust in the air, or are struggling with respiratory issues, you should have your system inspected.
- Strange noises - The heating system has various moving parts that help to heat and pump air throughout your home. If you notice screeching or banging noises from the inside or outside air handler, chances are something is loose or damaged.
The Benefits of Routine Furnace Tune-Ups
The best way to ensure your furnace is ready for winter is with routine maintenance. While temperatures in Reisterstown can be brutal, you don’t need your heating system all-year. This downtime can spell disaster later on. We offer convenient heater maintenance plans to keep your system in top working order.
Outside of peace of mind, other perks of routine tune-ups include:
- Lower energy costs – especially during winter
- Improved performance and heating power
- Fewer emergency repair issues
- Keeps your family safe from carbon monoxide
- Longer appliance lifespan
Routine maintenance can also improve the air quality in your home. During an appointment, our heating experts will also replace filters, which can boost performance and limit the impurities in your air. Heater maintenance should be done at least once a year and a month or so before the winter season.
Your Local Heating Experts
At Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, we pride ourselves on our customer care. Not only do we always show up when we say we will, but our licensed Reisterstown heating technicians go above and beyond to treat your home with respect. We always wear booties and runners in your home, and never leave a mess behind. And with service backed by over 36 years of local experience, you can rest assured that your home will be winter-ready.
"Friendly & Helpful; He Did A Good Job"
I have been using Bruce Solomon for quite a few years now, and I like that I know who to call when I need something. Suffice to say, I will continue to use them.- Nancina T.
"They were friendly and professional."
They were friendly and professional. It was very easy to schedule the appointment over the phone, and I plan to keep using them in the future.- Richard M.
"They are an absolute pleasure to deal with!"
Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air deserve more than five stars. They are one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. They are lovely, honest people with integrity.- Linda B.
"Very Happy With Our New HVAC System"
The technician that came out was personable, and he did a nice job. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Martha D.
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.