Reisterstown AC Installation Services
Enjoy Cooler Air & Energy Savings with an AC Installation!
Nothing beats coming home after a long day in the heat to a cool and comfortable home. That is, until your air conditioner stops working. Even with the best care and maintenance, ACs are still an appliance with a lifespan. Suppose your unit is struggling to keep your home cool or has stopped working. In that case, it’s time to contact your local experts at Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, Reisterstown’s trusted air conditioning installation company.
From diagnosing issues with your existing unit to finding a replacement, we offer personalized service and easy to schedule appointments. We understand the importance of your air conditioner and are always there to help!
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement
For most homeowners, an AC unit that’s no longer working is easy to notice. However, there are plenty of other warning signs that could clue you in that an AC replacement is needed, including:
- In most cases, a unit more than 15 years old should be replaced. As your unit ages, its performance declines, opening your home to repair issues and general discomfort.
- Rising energy costs are a clear indication that your unit is getting older. The harder it works to keep your home cool, the more energy it consumes. This is especially true during the summer months.
- Constant repairs are never a good thing. While a minor fix here and there may not be a big issue, if you’re replacing significant components like the motor or compressor, in some cases, it can be more cost-effective to go with an AC replacement instead.
- Poor airflow can leave parts of your home with little to no air. This is often an issue after a recent home addition. If your air conditioner isn’t properly sized for your home, it could struggle to provide adequate airflow in every home.
The Perks of a New Air Conditioner
If your air conditioner has reached the end of its lifespan or you’re faced with a repair bill of roughly a third of the cost of a new unit, it may be time for an upgrade. While replacing your air conditioner can be an unexpected expense, it isn’t all bad.
The benefits of a new air conditioner include:
- Lower energy bills
- Improved airflow
- More consistent temperatures
- Quieter operation
- Better indoor air quality
- New tech features and smartphone compatibility
Choosing the Right Unit for Your Home
Not every air conditioner is right for your home, so it’s always advisable to work with an expert. First, get a unit undersized for your square footage. It may have to work harder to cool your home, cutting its lifespan and increasing energy costs. Similarly, if your unit is too large, it may consume too much energy. When you work with our Reisterstown air conditioning installation pros, we will find your new unit based on your home size, needs, and budget. This ensures a tailored solution backed by over 36 years of local expertise!
Air conditioning installation doesn’t have to be a challenge. Find the ideal unit for your home and budget by calling our experts at (410) 413-7575!
"Friendly & Helpful; He Did A Good Job"
I have been using Bruce Solomon for quite a few years now, and I like that I know who to call when I need something. Suffice to say, I will continue to use them.- Nancina T.
"They were friendly and professional."
They were friendly and professional. It was very easy to schedule the appointment over the phone, and I plan to keep using them in the future.- Richard M.
"They are an absolute pleasure to deal with!"
Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air deserve more than five stars. They are one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. They are lovely, honest people with integrity.- Linda B.
"Very Happy With Our New HVAC System"
The technician that came out was personable, and he did a nice job. Everything was cleaned up when he was finished.- Martha D.
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.