Reisterstown AC Installation Services
Enjoy Cooler Air & Energy Savings with an AC Installation!
Nothing beats coming home after a long day in the heat to a cool and comfortable home. That is until your air conditioner stops working. Even with the best care and maintenance, ACs are still an appliance with a set lifespan. If your unit is struggling to keep your home cool or has stopped working altogether, it’s time to contact your local experts at Bruce Solomon Plumbing, Heating & Air, Reisterstown’s trusted air conditioning installation company.
From diagnosing issues with your existing unit to finding a replacement, we offer personalized service and easy to schedule appointments. We understand the importance of your air conditioner and are always there to help!
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Replacement
For most homeowners, an AC unit that’s no longer working is easy to notice. However, there are plenty of other warning signs that could clue you in that an AC replacement is needed, including:
- A unit more than 15 years old, in most cases, should be replaced. As your unit gets older, its performance declines, opening your home up to repair issues and general discomfort.
- Rising energy costs are a clear indication your unit is getting older. The harder it works to keep your home cool, the more energy it consumes. This is especially true during the summer months.
- Constant repairs are never a good thing. While a minor fix here and there may not be a big issue, if you’re replacing major components like the motor or compressor, in some cases it can be more cost effective to go with an AC replacement instead.
- Poor airflow can leave parts of your home with little to no air. This is often an issue after a recent home addition. If your air conditioner isn’t properly sized for your home, it could struggle to provide adequate airflow in every home.
The Perks of a New Air Conditioner
If your air conditioner has reached the end of its lifespan or you’re faced with a repair bill that’s roughly a third of the cost of a new unit, it may be time for an upgrade. While replacing your air conditioner can be an unexpected expense, it isn’t all bad.
The benefits of a new air conditioner include:
- Lower energy bills
- Improved airflow
- More consistent temperatures
- Quieter operation
- Better indoor air quality
- New tech features and smartphone compatibility
Choosing the Right Unit for Your Home
Not every air conditioner is right for your home, which is why it’s always advisable to work with an expert. If you get a unit that’s undersized for your square footage, it may have to work harder to cool your home, cutting its lifespan and leading to increased energy costs. Similarly, if your unit is too large, it may consume too much energy. When you work with our Reisterstown air conditioning installation pros, we will find your new unit based on your home size, needs, and budget. This ensures a tailored solution backed by over 36 years of local expertise!
Air conditioning installation doesn’t have to be a challenge. Find the ideal unit for your home and budget by calling our experts at (410) 413-7575!
Our technicians know how to treat your home with respect. We come prepared with booties and drop cloths to protect your home.
Always On Time
Your time is very important to us. We strive to show up at your home when we say we will fully equipped for the job.
We Focus On You
You're our first priority! We will not leave you to service a new or bigger job. We focus on outstanding customer service!
We don't just work here, we live here, too! We know all of the homes in the areas we serve and are familiar with your home's model.